Please Note: All The Saree Comes With Blouses And Petticoat - Optional. Once We Receive The Order We Will Confirm Your Sari Blouse And Petticoat Size. The Blouses And Petticoat of the Saree Can Be Made In Standard Sizes with or without sleeves OR Can Be Made To Order As Per Your Body Size Measurements.
Saree is one of the most feminine and elegant Indian wear. Indian Saris have been worn since Indus valley civilisation. There is mention of the saree even in Rig Veda which is said to be written around 5000 BC. Saree. Saree has evolved over many centuries. In earlier times it was just used as cloth or fabric draped around the body. During the Mughal period saris got transformed and started being worn along with blouse and petticoat. Saree was beautified during this medieval period with hand woven fine fabric with embroidery done with real gold and silver thread. Not only that precious gems and stones were added to the Indian Sari to give it sparkle and richness.
Saree is the only wear which is worn all across India from North to South and east to west. The beautiful part of it is that every state has different speciality, design and look. Saree comes with 6 metre fabric which is 4 feet wide along with 2.f metre for petticoat and 1 metre for the blouse. Indian Saris can be divided as per special occasions like
1. Wedding Saree – These sarees are worn by guest who attend the wedding function. These sarees are embroidered and rich but not very heavily embroidered. They come in various fabric and colours.
2. Party Saree – These sarees are worn as party wear. They have lighter embroidery compared to wedding saree. These party saree will have lace on the border of the saree along with light embroidery.
3. Casual Saree – These casual Indian saris are everyday wear saree. Most of the women wear printed sarees for every day casual wear because they are light and comfortable.
4. Festival Saree – These sarees are worn on Festivals like Diwali etc. These Indian saris have light embroidery and are normally preferred in bright colours to live in the spirits of the festival.
5. Ceremonial Saree – These Indian Saris are worn on various ceremonies like engagement, Rokha, mehendi etc. or any other special occasion. Pink and Red colours are worn but nowadays lots of other colours like purple, wine, royal blue, peach, orange, yellow, black, white, golden and silver are also being worn by women.
6. Bridal Saree – Bridal Sarees is worn by the bride on her wedding day. These sarees are heavily embroidered with stone, Swarovski, zari and zardozi embroidery, sequin work, heavy lace or cutwork border. Colours like Maroon and Pink are preferred colours but all other colours are also being worn now a days. White and black are still considered inauspicious to wear by the bride.
7. Bollywood Saree – These sarees are the ones which have been worn by Bollywood actresses in movies which are a big hit among Indian women as Bollywood is a trend maker.
8. Designer Saree – These are Indian Sarees are expensive but in latest fashion as they are made by top fashion designers of India like Manish Malhotra, Wendell Rodricks, Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla, Tarun Tahiliani, JJ Valaya, Rina dhaka, Manish Arora, Rohit Bal, Ritu Beri, Ritu Kumar and Neeta Lulla. Most of these fashion designers have showcased there latest designs and exclusive fashion in Bollywood movies.
India Fashion Expo saree shop has latest designs of Sarees including designer saree online. We have displayed many saree online made in various fabric like Georgette, silk, Viscose, Net, Chiffon, crepe, art silk and cotton. We have more than 600 designs of saree online to choose from. All the designs displayed by us does not have cheap computer embroidery but are hand embroidered by craftsman. You can also get the blouse custom made as per your body measurement free of cost. We also specialize in plus size saree blouse. When you order online you can get it delivered worldwide including USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, UAE, Dubai, Germany, France, Holland, Netherland, Denmark and Rest of Europe. We deliver your order of Saree Online using services of FedEx and Dhl. You can also purchase matching Indian Jewelry from our collection to compliment the saree online. You can now purchase the saree online on sale at discount of 50%.